21 days! That's 3 WEEKS! 3 weeks until I say "I Do" to my best friend and partner for life! It seems just like yesterday I was sitting on the bed talking to Matt and getting giddy over it being 85 days until the big day. Now..just 3 weeks. TWO weeks, exactly, until we are packing up the last of our knick-knacks and then jet-settin' off to Disney World...eeeee so excited!!
So latest update: things so far are running very smoothly! FINALLY all the RSVP's are turned in! Now we are just ordering the number of programs, favors, table labels and card names...which is fairly easy. Especially now that we know who all is coming to the wedding :) Other than that, I am now just making the final to-do lists which include last minute Disneymoon shopping, making a list of what to pack and what not to forget (passport, annual park passes, etc).
So, NOW, instead of feeling frenzied and stressed, I can now enjoy these moments and relish the excitement bubbling up!! I want to hurry up and go to Disney!I want to marry my fiance, I want to ride the rides, see the entertainment, go to the cirque del soleil! I want to, after a busy week at the parks, hop on the new Disney cruise line and spend a wonderful 4 relaxing days on a cruise with my new hubby. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment