A princess throws herself into the world of the United States Marine Corps...

Friday, December 30, 2011
The Year of Firsts
My goal for 2012 is to really savor everything about this year (well, really this started back on my wedding day). This is the year of "firsts" for the Mr. and I as husband and wife (and many occasions are firsts since dating). Our first Thanksgiving and Christmas ever together. First NYE as a married couple. This is the first time we find out where we are getting stationed next. This year will be the first year we move for his next duty station. There are so many things happening in a 365 day time frame that Matt and I will have the pleasure of discovering and enjoying together. Both the great and the trialing times (what if this is the first year we experience a deployment together?). With my husband by my side, a wonderful family and a strong group of amazing friends I say, "I'm ready for you, 2012...bring it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment