One week!! (Well, less than a week, officially!) This time next week it will be 3am east coast time and Matt and I will be tucked in bed in our rooms (ahem, separate bedrooms might I add...we cannot sleep together in the same bed until we are married as long as we are under my parent's roof lol) and asleep at the house my parents are renting for the wedding vacation!! There is still a bunch of things I need to take care of here at the apartment before we leave, which has me stressed out a little (just a little) but before I know it we will be on a plane..me relaxing with my Xanax and a alcoholic beverage (lol) and on our way to Disney World!!!
My biggest concern was what we were going to do with Petrie. I just relocated him out here to California..now I have to leave him alone for 3 whole weeks?! It's been my BIGGEST stress. There have been a couple girlfriends who graciously offered to watch him while we are gone, and I am SO happy for that. A girlfriend of mine said she would stay at the apartment and watch over it as well as Petrie...so that means I don't have to go to post office now and cut off our mail, etc etc. SO nice of her. And our other key will be given to one of Matt's Marines, just in case. So now, 90% of the pressure is lifted off my chest (ahhhhh BIG SIGH!!!).
Now, the things I have to do are not necessarily a never-ending list, but just a little tedious. I have to go out tomorrow and deliver my application to the probation dept (which, by the way, my interview went extremely well and I am very optimistic! yay!), look for a camera case to safely lug around my Nikon camera (I will be taking TONS of pictures!), make pocket schedules for the wedding party so they know where to go and what time, make a soundtrack for the rehearsal dinner, make my mani/pedi appointment before we leave, clean the apartment for our house guest...then PACK!! Oy...We all know it takes me FOREVER to pack..I am OCD about the placement of my things in my luggage. Oh well...I'm just so excited!! There's more to the list..but hopefully Matt isn't working crazy hours this week so that way he can help me with a bunch of these things!!
Anyway, just wanted to share: officially less than a week!! I just want to get there and get this party started!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment