A princess throws herself into the world of the United States Marine Corps...

Monday, October 10, 2011

160 Hours

160 Hours until I am officially Mrs. Devil Dog!! 6 day...160 hours...I just can't seem to really comprehend the idea of it!!  I have been planning and planning this wedding for so long...and now that we leave tomorrow for Disney World? Unbelievable! We are packed...we have Petrie and wonderful sitter (and friend) ...now we just catch that plane and RELAX! (to the best of my ability..I mean come on...is there ever a moment where the bride doesn't wonder/stress about something?) 

I checked the weather forecast and it looks like it is constant thunderstorms all day every day until next Monday...what the heck!?  Hopefully the Florida weather changes often enough to not effect my wedding or honeymoon (and yes, I know people say rain is good luck...but do I want it raining on my wedding day when we paid a good amount for photography..outdoors? no.)


I'll keep checking in throughout the week..we will be staying at the house my parents are renting until our wedding night..I'm stoked to see my family, my older sister and niece...my future in-laws..it's gonna be great!!  I only wish my oldest sister and her kids are able to make it. I have a feeling they won't...but I will deal with those feelings later...*sigh*

Alrighty..the celebratory drink Matt made us is kicking in, so I'm gonna sign off! I hate plane rides so say a little prayer for us!! 6 days!!! woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment