I figure, "what better time than now to create a quick entry?" I'm lounging in bed, watching I Love Lucy and drinking a cup of delicious pumpkin spice latte. The weather forecast said today was supposed to be really cold and rainy. Well, looking out my window it is quite sunny doesn't look too cold to me! Weather.com said it's getting up to 67 today. :) Pretty soon I have to drag my butt out of bed and head to my internship. I would like to go to court today, so keep your fingers crossed!
The next couple weeks are looking to be pretty eventful! This weekend we have a BBQ we are attending (the same one we went to last weekend which was really fun!...until the migraine started) , Matt wants to take me out on a date to a Japanese restaurant he's heard raving reviews about, next week is my birthday (I always love birthdays I don't love turning another year older..I think this is the year I start refusing to acknowledge the change!), next weekend is St. Patties day, then after that we leave for Disney World again!!
We decided to take another Disney vacation for a couple reasons: 1.) We still have annual passes given to us from our wedding planners that we feel we need to make good use of; 2.) This is our vacation we are doing together before the hustle and bustle of packing, moving, living off bare essentials for two months; 3.) This is almost like our second honeymoon..the first one we spent the majority at the parks with family, which is totally fine!! We loved having everyone around, but we would like to go back and continue the honeymoon lol; & 4.) We just freakin' love Disney, so why not?! We are stoked...a vacation is just what we need!!
As soon as we get back we have to sort out all the stuff we plan on taking with us on the plane since on April 27th our stuff is getting packed up and moved. We also need to finalize a date to visit Boston, go from Boston to Virginia, from Virginia to Louisiana, then fly back home..all in 15 days or less. Talk about crazy and stressful!! Whatever we can do to see our loved ones before crossing the world. Okay, no more talk about the to-do's..it's starting to stress out my great morning!
Hope everyone has a good day! xo

Looking forward to seeing you guys In Disney :) So very excited!!!
ReplyDelete