# of Days Until Movers Come: 21
# of Days Until Move Out of Apt and into a Friends: 35-40
# of Days Until Visiting East Coast: 42
# of Days Until the Big Move: 87
I will definitely not be bored in the upcoming weeks! On top of that, the hubby is working hard on helping my nephew enlist in the Marines, which means there is a chance he may move up here while the strings are being pulled. After looking at the to-do's I realized that it is a little unrealistic of me to keep my internship. I put in my "notice" last week saying that April is my last month. I'm only working a few days a week as it is, and knowing that I am going to be taking off to help pack for the movers, going on an east coast vacation for 15 or so days, I feel like I can't put in the 110% that I initially wanted to.
Other things weighing on the mind? Well, let's see, there is the whole talk of when to start a family! When I went to do all my medical prescreening I also got the doc to prescribe me more birth control (I think I touched on this topic a few posts ago), so instead of getting one pack and refilling monthly, I got three pill packs at once and I can refill down the road when I need to again. I am on pack 2 of 3. Matt and I decided that once we are done with the third, then we are done with the pills and are just going to play things by ear from there! The thought terrifies me but at the same time it's all I can think about and I am actually more excited as time goes by! Now, this doesn't mean we are going to seriously start trying before the move. I know, for me, I don't want the pressure on, so that's why we are just going to play things by ear. We already have a list of baby names we like. We both agreed we are ready for whatever comes our way. So, now I just want to relax and enjoy the ride. Whatever happens, happens :) I think it's funny that I am convinced I am going to be surrounded by boys and Matt is certain we are going to have beautiful girlie girls (and to his horror, little mini Laurens! lol He says that in the sense that if they look anything like me, he might have to invest in a shot gun hahaha) He is going to be an amazing dad, and I, for one, cannot wait to see him in action.


No comments:
Post a Comment